11:54 PM

Can You Hear Me Now??

My parents save up all of my junk mail and deliver it to me from time to time. Nope, I haven't lived in their house for over 6 years now, but I do still receive mail there.


Today they brought over my mail along with Eric's father's day card and gift, and I had a few laughs.


Hearing Aid ad

So apparently I, a 29-year-old, healthy female who can hear pretty well, ended up on the mailing distribution list for a hearing aid center in Webster. I'm confused. They have my maiden name, which is something I haven't had since I was 22 years old, and my parents' mailing address. Yet somehow, I'm on their list. I'm just wondering if they got it from the Friendswood High School yearbook pages?? Somehow? I don't know.


Specials!

I think the important thing to mention here is that they're having a sale though. So maybe I should go! You think they come in hot pink or zebra prints?


And for those of you who're going to ask, this wasn't addressed to my baby boomer parents. Nope, it was addressed to yours truly, member of Generation Y.


They even have friendly, well-experienced staff members who are there to help me. That is, if I can even hear them...

0 comments: