3:24 PM

How Many Hats

The other day, Ms. Linda sent Celeste's artwork that she's done since last fall home with her. And of course, Celeste had to try on every single hat in there, and had to take pictures. So cute!



You may be wondering what's all that stuff on her face. Well, if I told you that we stopped by Ben & Jerry's for a special Mommy and Celeste time, and that she only ate a couple of bites, would you believe me? (It's true.)


My favorite..

Cutest cat in the hat I've ever seen

Yesterday, I was able to take off work and spend some time with one of my friends who I've been close with since we were, well, smaller than Celeste is now. She brought her daughter and we took the kids to iT'Z. That place is a way better version of Chuck-E-Cheese; no looming furry and dusty mouse chasing your kids, no overhead crawl space full of all kinds of bacteria, but a miniature bowling alley, bumper cars, go karts and laser tag, plus all of the games that Chuck-E-Cheese offers. And their pizza is actually pretty good. It was a lot of fun, the girls really enjoyed it. And I enjoyed getting to see my friend!!


Celeste on the Bumper CarsMason and Celeste on the Bumper CarsCeleste riding a horse

Beautiful Smiles!!
Celeste and Mommy on the Go Karts

After our day together, we came home and had our usual time of chasing each other around the house. Here, she was grabbing onto my legs and laughing as I walked around with her in tow. Ha ha ha, she is a lot of fun, that's for sure!


Playing around the house before bed

0 comments: